Welcome to Prosperity Circles
Are you a Spiritually-oriented business owner who is building a business based on your calling? If so, you have come to the right place.
Can you relate?
- You want to make a difference, make a profit and enjoy life
- You want to create and execute a business plan that supports the profitable growth of your business
- You want to implement systems and practices that increase your cash flow and profitability
- You want to bring a Spiritual consciousness to how you manage your time and make your everyday decisions
If you are like many of my clients when they first call me, you probably can relate to most of these statements. Building a business based on your calling requires a balanced approach that takes into consideration your financial and business savvy, as well as your intuition and self-worth.
Hello, my name is Linda Anderson and I am a business coach and consultant and I work with my clients on the 4-F’s:
The 4-F’s evolved out of what I needed and couldn’t find as I was building my business. I worked with a business, marketing and financial consultant, therapist, career counselor, and psychic. Each person held a piece of my history and vision. I yearned for a mentor who could look at my finances with me, help me create a business plan that reflected my authentic vision, focus my actions, and provide accountability for following through. Most of all, I wanted someone who would honor my intuition as I, step by step, built my business. It was out of these desires that the 4-F’s were born.
FOCUS – If you are like many business owners, it’s been a long time since you asked yourself what you truly want. Focusing on that which is in Spiritual alignment for you is essential to building a profitable business based on your calling–a business that supports your life. You’ll be supported in aligning the direction for your life and business with what you want, what you value and your life’s calling by:
- Creating your personal vision based on the quality of life that you desire
- Practicing the practices that support you in connecting with your intuition
- Cultivating a prosperity mindset that expands your awareness of what’s possible
FAITH – Your self-worth impacts your ability to listen to, trust and act on your deepest knowing. You’ll take steps that build your self-worth and bolster your faith on your journey of building a business that supports your life by:
- Making taking good care of your #1 asset, you, your top priority
- Cultivating beliefs, habits and patterns that build your self-worth and expand your earning potential
- Learning how to navigate difficult conversations and set boundaries
FOOTWORK -Building a based on your calling that is profitable and supports your life requires strategic action. Creating a business plan will clarify how you can use your gifts, passions and calling to make a difference. Defining action plans will whittle down your to do-list and streamline the footwork to be done by:
- Clarifying your business vision and mission, the difference you’re here to make
- Developing a business plan that defines how you will get your business to the next level
- Working out your priorities and the timeline of what needs to be done
FINANCES – Building a profitable business requires financial stewardship. Often, the underlying reason why business owners resist attending to their finances is because their needs are not being considered. By shaping the business to support your life, you will want to become a good steward of your finances by:
- Analyzing past performance to provide a baseline for future profitability
- Developing financial projections and annual budgets that maximize profits and cash flow and allow you to pay yourself first
- Setting up a structure for tracking and reviewing key indicators of success and analyzing budget vs. actual results so you can take corrective action